I exit Guild Wars 2 , I hate it. The game weekend is over. The test is not open all the RACES, so you can't choose the asuras and and anwar, and animation fai these function also is not finished. Animation, the game is currently only support DX9, and still no exact after news that will support DX11. I didn't blame the meaning of developers, because the game after all haven't released.
About this test, I have many things to say, but I will say this is the focus of the combat. On the whole, the fight is the most attractive, the most fascinating, but in practice and some not satisfactory place.
1. "Guild Wars 2 " is a action game, you don't need to lock the enemy can free throw skill. Of course, the use of evasion (rolling) can make you fight more exciting.
2. The animation is the important factor of combat experience, "Guild Wars 2 " animation very real fluent, no matter you waved blade "Guild Wars 2 " or use the rifle, you can feel the response of the target.
3. Different weapons can bring you different skills and change your tactics, who said soldiers can only use axe or big sword? Actually soldiers can also use rifle become the remote career.
4. There is no tanks and the doctor, each class can guarantee and healing himself and his teammates. Once you begin to only a treatment skills, but as levels rise and the increase of the skill points, you will have more choices. "Guild Wars 2 , there are a lot of auxiliary skills used to solo and group war.
5. When dealing with low levels of monster when you are no level advantage, the game will take you down to the level of the corresponding regional level. So even if you already level 20, when dealing with the enemy of 10 levels when you still want to go all out.
6. You can press the F1 function key whilst throwing skills, different professional have different weapons, different weapons have different skills. They may be some devastating skills, also can be put you turn skills.
7. The game and some environmental influences weapons that fight more interesting. Use these weapons (thick wood, metal bar, huge gravel, etc.) you can obtain a new set of skills.
8. Some fierce combat animation will make the fight becomes very real.
9. PvP is a totally different experience. It's faster than PvE rhythm, and what is more heartache, you can be in the big map carefully designed to make full use of the terrain and buildings.
1. Not enough weapon skill, and some of the unlock perhaps too fast. You can be in grade 1 or 2 at level to unlock a certain kind of weapon all the skills, and after you can't unlock new skills, unless you change weapons.
2. Some skills, such as the soldier's whirlwind, asks you to choose a direction, and I think this set is disgusting, because it made me can't fluent battle.
3. Some weapons lack AoE skills, the soldiers of the equipment of a single hand rifle is no sword or AoE skills, when you're surrounded by multiple blame the situation is very dangerous. You can attack weapons range of any one enemy, but only focused on the maximum damage on a single target.
4. Some monsters and combat through the solo is difficult to solve. When you face a group of by the remote and melee team composed of monster when it more difficult to deal with.
5. When you and a group of players who come together to challenge the events of boss, in addition to effect and a group of people poured into the outside almost could not see anything, but the problem in most MMO.
I mean to Guild Wars 2 "testing weekend game in combat impression. Because I didn't get a chance to try any job, in my opinion might be a little subjective, but this is my opinion.
Tips :Guild Wars 2 weekend testing battle dvantage